WINTER WEDDING IN ITALY
Brace yourselves! First wedding of 2019 season is an absolute stunner! and not as traditional as you expect! Cara & Jonathan travelled from Australia for this intimate white and romantic wedding in the Alps!
They chose to have an intimate, meaningful ceremony in the church of the village, followed by an incredible trip via snow scooter and gattobus to the highest restaurant of the region: La Grolla. Their guests were amazed by the trip, the snow, the incredible view, the experience. Hope you enjoy these pics as we did the wedding.
Special thank you to:
- all our team that supported during the year the planning;
- the village of Courmayeur for the warm welcoming;
- team at La Grolla! You really did rock!
- Franco Milani for the pics!
- Italy for the incredible settings and views!
But mostly :
Thank you Cara & Jonathan for having given us the possibility of being part of this incredible day! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of all our hearts and with all souls. wish you all the best for your future, love, peace happiness and miles of white slopes!