#weddingworld Designer Riki Dalal is excited to announce that she has officially launched her fifth collection of bridal gowns that include
#weddingworld 90% of our couples get married in Tuscany, the remaining 10% choose the coast or the lakes. Not because we love Tuscany
#weddingworld Ahhh…..those of you who are cruising around, or planning to cruise around, in Tuscany… Borgo San Felice is a must-see,
#weddingworld even without the Clooneys….Getting married on Lake Como is every bride’s dream. And how could we possibly contradict you?