R&G & Partners sas
Voc Tonello 65 – 05024 Giove Terni (IT)
VAT number IT01274610557
Here you will find the Privacy & Cookies Policy for R&G & Partners sas owner of theknotinitaly.it, so please read carefully.
With this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address and phone number)
- information that you provide when completing a contact form on our website (including your name, telephone number and email address)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number and email address)
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts)
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication)
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information process
The law requires us to determine under which bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you.
When you charge us for some services, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Information we process because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
When you complete an online form requesting contact with us, contact with one or more of our suppliers, or to forward shortlist details to one or more personal email address provided by yourself, it is because you want us to respond to you or for us to pass your information to those selected suppliers or individuals.
In order for us to fulfil your request, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use that information to:
- respond to you with respect to the item about which you contacted us and only about that item
- email suppliers with your request and subsequently answer queries from those suppliers regarding details provided in those requests
- email the individuals you provided to us with your selected list of suppliers and answer queries from yourself or those individuals regarding those requests (for the avoidance of doubt, no personal information will be shared with the recipients of those emails)
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information to improve our products and services. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
Information we process because we have a legal obligation.
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service)
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are contemplating selling;
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable
us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world.
We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Retaining personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data
sent over the internet.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service.
We will need you to supply appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will
provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server Catnic, to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- This website is owned and operated by R&G Partners
- You can contact us by email at email@example.com